Sunday, January 17, 2010

Winter weekend


I can only speculate that winter in Minnesota is no different than living in  Antarctica for 6-8 months EVERY YEAR. Please do not misunderstand that statement. I love Minnesota for the great people, the gorgeous summers, the lakes, and of course my family. I will say that if I had not been born here, I would not ever live here. Another great thing is that we are somewhat in the middle of the country (everywhere in the USA is 2-3 hours max). As I have said before, I love where I live, but I am getting sick of being inside so much.

On a different note: The wedding film business is so much fun! I will say one GREAT thing about Minnesota is our brides and grooms are all so friendly. "Minnesota nice", I guess. We have been booking more and more weddings out of state. It is a lot of fun to hop on a plane, shoot the most perfect day of a couple's life, see places I have never seen, and come home with new friends in different corners of the country.

I have been thinking: I have never blogged and this blog is attached to our website...I see other videographers and wedding film makers write blogs about videography and their business. I just do not see how I could write every single day about being a videographer.
So...BE advised: I don't really know what I am doing (in writing a blog). Put a camera in my hand any day of the week and I am in my element, but blogging? This is going to take some practice...Bear with me.

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment