Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Up really late


Up late. Just got done reading the Videomaker Magazine that came in the mail today. I can not believe how fast time goes when you are reading something interesting. They had a great article about wedding videography. It was great to say the least.

Anyhow, It is 1:14am. I am sitting up in bed because I can not sleep. We launched our new Forever Films website today, and things are really happening. I love what I do. I love the people I work with, I do NOT love having a har time winding down at night.

Jessica is 20 weeks pregnant now. This Thursday we find out if it is a boy or a girl. We took an online test that says it is a boy. I am hoping so...however we will be thrilled either way. This is our first. We are new to the whole process and are loving it all.

Jessica and I have been spending a lot of time together lately. It is really nice. Recently we discovered the show "Lost" on Netflix. It is SO addicting. We are halfway thru the first season. I can not believe I did not get into this earlier...Netflix sure makes it nice, we stream the video in HD to my laptop, or our TV. WOW how do they do that. You could be a full time couch potato...if only you could make a living watching "lost" on netflix.

Okay I am sure no body is reading this now, and I am just rambling. I am trying to be consistent writing in my blog but it is such a tough habit to form. Who even reads this stuff?! I know, I know, it is the hip new popular thing to do, but I am just struggling to get into the habit. Plus I am terrible at spelling. Thank goodness for spell check(the little red squiggly lines), Mike and Jessica to watch my back for spelling and grammar boo boos. They are my editors i guess...

Enough rambling. Time to attempt to sleep.

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment