Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Engaged.


Engaged. It is an interesting word. It seems that the more time that goes by, the more friends get engaged and married. I am starting to feel old. It is such an interesting term. Engaged. In the world of wedding films, "engaged" is such a bliss full word. SO many exciting new things to experience and do. It is funny because when I meet people that are an item, but not engaged or married, I naturally think "well what the heck are you waiting for..." I find that girls are much more interested in getting engaged, and guys are a little more conservative. Sometimes I think too conservative. Now, I am NOT saying that if you are in a relationship you should just get engaged. It is a serious commitment that lasts FOREVER. Ahhhh...THATS why we named it FOREVER FILMS.  Anyhow, it is just something that has been on my mind. I must admit: when I find out someone is engaged, it is a bit difficult to hold back the obvious "you should really look at our work" feeling. I just love shooting weddings and can not help but think about it all the time. More dicipline to practice.... I guess it is part of being a human. Another day of blogging done. I know that if nobody but Jessica and my mom Vicki (who seem to be my only fans) read this, it will be fun for me to look back on. If you are reading this, say hi sometime. It would be nice if you would recriprocate. :)


Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment