Monday, January 25, 2010

Cleaning the cameras...


I always have my eye on new equipment. I think it is a good thing to stay on top of the newest products and trends to keep our work the best it can be. At at a certain point it really just comes down to raw talent. You can have the best gear in the world but if your hand shakes...you get my point. So anyhow we just got a Glidecam! I am very excited about this. It is a device that makes moving shots beautiful! It works by using counterweights to make the camera balance better. Blah Blah Techie talk.... It is HEAVY. I am going to need to start lifting weights just to hold onto this thing. I have been practicing with it, and it really does work!
We were cleaning the cameras today. It is fun to sit down and check them out. A good inspection has proven to be a good thing! We are shooting a wedding this weekend, and I wanted to make sure the lenses were nice and clean! We found out that the wedding we are shooting could be featured in a magazine! Wow how cool would that be...

I know this has been a boring blog, but it is all I had today! I hope you enjoy your day!

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment