Thursday, July 9, 2009

A whole new day!

So today I am putting together more marketing. Yesterday we finished our new teaser trailer which is up online. You can see it at http://www.ForeverFilmStudios.com

We are in the process of booking the rest of 2009 and 2010. Some dates in 2009 are still open.

Being a Forever Films Wedding Videographer and editor is a lot of fun. Videography is a real passion of mine. My best friend and long time business partner is a wedding videographer too. We are based in a suburb of minneapolis minnesota. We are getting ready to do the videography of a wedding this Saturday. I am excited to see what the day brings.

That is all for now

Charlie Eide
ForeverFilmStudios.com

2 comments:

  1. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. buy dvd major crimes season 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers buy dvd when calls the heart season 2

    ReplyDelete