Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello world! Welcome to Forever Films!


So this is the first time I have written on a blog. I see everyone doing it, and now here I am online trying it for the first time. My name is Charlie Eide. I am a co-founder of Forever Films. We are a video production company that specializes in cinematic wedding films. I work along side my wife Jessica and my best friend Mike Danielson. It is such a blessing to work side by side with the ones closes to me every day. There is a picture of Jessica and I to the right. We take a creative look at the weddings of people all over the world, and put them on film. We shoot on Panasonic HVX-200 cameras. We currently have 2 cameras and 5 Videographers. I am the Lead Editor for the company. I have been editing video for about 10 years. Well, That's all for now. I hope this was as fun for you as it was for me!

Charlie Eide
ForeverFilmStudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment