Friday, July 10, 2009

Another beautiful day at Forever Films


So today is a beautiful day here in Minnesota. It is Friday in mid July and if you have never been to Minnesota in the summer, it is gorgeous. I am excited because I am preparing for Jeff Robinson's wedding that we are shooting video for tomorrow. We are going to be shooting in High Definition. We will be shooting him and his beautiful bride in gorgeous 720. We are preparing the cameras, data cards, and the lighting for this.
As a side note, it is interesting because I find myself getting excited to shoot and edit. I feel like every day, I learn something new, and get all excited again. I love learning from the work of other videographers in the industry. I just found out about a conference and training that is coming up this January that is going to be put on by some of the best film makers in the wedding video industry.

As the editor for Forever Films, I find my self getting excited when the raw footage comes in from a new wedding, and I get to turn it into a masterpiece! I never saw myself getting so into editing.

Right now Mike is on the phone talking to Panasonic about the cameras we use. We are re programming the cameras to have new scene files which will allow the camera to do much more. We want to have a more diverse ability to change our look on the fly. The cameras we use are Panasonic HVX-200s. The great thing about these cameras is that they are so reliable, and versatile. There is no better camera for wedding videography.

So that is it for the day! See you soon

Charlie Eide
ForeverFilmStudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment