Monday, July 13, 2009

Wedding Weekend!

My job isn't really a job... Saturday's shoot with Jeff and Trisha was full of sunshine, fun and everyone smiling! A better day couldn't have been ordered for their wedding. The ceremony was as intimate as any I have been to. Before,I was able to spend some time with the groomsmen as they got ready and got to listen to stories from years past shared and many a jokes! Jeff no doubt has a real solid group of guys around him. More than anything it is an indication of the type of person he is... more times than I can count people said to me that Jeff is the most generous person they know. He has got a smile and easy-going attitude people want to be around, Trisha is one lucky woman!

We are going to get started on the edit for this beautiful project and will be posting frequently about how is comes along. Next is Jeff and Trisha's choice for the music we will be editing to.
forever is forever,
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment