Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunny with a chance of a baby

I am on week 4 of my newly found excitement for running. What is so funny about the whole thing is that I and NOT a runner. What I mean by that is: I grew up HATING running. The mile at school was enough to make me fake a sick day. What is even more funny is that I am now 4 weeks into running at least 5 days a week. Something about having your wife 9 months pregnant, and seeing you life take a major turn in a direction you never are REALLY ready for...is enough to make a guy do something drastic...like start a habit...running. Nala our German Shepherd puppy who is now almost 10 months old is a GREAT running companion. She helps me a lot.

Ok, so that is enough about my personal life... for now.

Mike and I are blown away by the number of bookings that are coming in. We are so excited to be making so many new friends. It is so amazing to meet people who are in love with our work. We have had calls about everything from a traditional wedding in Washington DC, to a wedding during a marathon in Las Vegas, to a sunny getaway wedding to Hawaii. If you would have asked me one year ago, I would never would have guessed we would be facing a decision between shooting on the beach in Hawaii, or under the night lights of Vegas. Truly amazing. It just goes to show that passion drives everything! I am so passionate about wedding video. I am so passionate about marriage...I think people are catching on :)



This Saturday, we are shooting a training run for a wonderful non profit that puts on the Minneapolis Marathon, then we head to Downtown Minneapolis to Shoot a wedding for "The Wedding Guys' Ultimate Wedding giveaway"! How exciting. We get to spend the WHOLE day with Bruce and Matthew, shooting the wedding of any woman's dream.


A Video we did for Team Ortho featuring Mayor Phil Young of Eden Prairie, MN

Aside from all that, Jessica is due any day. We are having a homebirth, so we are really on standby. We are both so excited to meet our baby. It is a weird feeling. Hard to really even imagine what it will be like.

Thats it for now

Charles

1 comment:

  1. So great to chat with you guys yesterday and I'll be following your blog from now on ;) I also HATED running in school but somehow now love it.
    We'll get back to you on the video proposal soon and hope we can make it work for you guys to come with us to capture our marathon wedding.
    Best wishes to you and your wife on the arrival of your new baby!
    ~Kris

    ReplyDelete